Unwind after a long day with a 9senses Large Hot or Cold Neck & Shoulder Pillow. The perfect natural, drug-free solution to help soothe aches, pains and muscular stress. The Flax Pillow is designed to calm and comfort both the body and the mind.
Available unscented or scented with flaxseed & lavender, this pillow provides a long-lasting heat combined with the calming and soothing effects of aromatherapy. Lavender enhances these physical benefits by offering a relaxing and sensory experience. Can be used hot or cold, depending on the desired treatment.
The 100% cotton fabric absorbs moisture vapour, ensuring a comfortable experience. The Large Neck & Shoulder Pillow is designed to cover a larger area. The neck pillows are approximately 27" x 7 1/2" wide and weigh approximately 3lb.
To use heated:
- Simply heat in the microwave for 1 minute on high. If you prefer a little extra heat, then continue to heat on high in 30-second increments. Maximum 2 minutes.
- This pillow can be folded to fit in the microwave. Ensure that the pillow can rotate freely without touching the inner walls of the microwave.
- Once warmed, use for any portion of your back, across chest or torso, legs, thighs or wherever you need relief from pain or aching. It is great to help relieve hip & sacral pain.
- Don't forget to stretch once you have warmed an area that might feel tight or achy. The heat helps decrease pain by allowing the muscles to stretch and increase mobility.
- The inner pillow allows for multi-use. It has a removable, washable cover.
- Always test the temperature before applying to the affected area.
To use cold:
- Place the "Flax Bags" in the refrigerator or freezer within a sealed plastic bag for at least 1 hour before use.
- Cold is best for recent pain, numbing, and decreasing inflammation or swelling.
- Can also be used to comfort headaches and migraines, sinus pain and other temporary pain such as insect bites.
WARNING: Do not leave any flax bags unattended with children. Do not overheat. If a burning smell is detected, please discard your flax bag.